12 January 2018
Cuttack: A stationary at the Madhupatna Square caught fire on Friday evening. Fortunately, there were no passengers in the vehicle when it was engulfed in flames.
The bus driver and a couple of locals informed the Fire Services which rushed to the spot with a unit of firefighting vehicle and controlled the situation. The Fire Services personnel quizzed the private bus' staffers about the incident. Prima facie it appeared that the incident was an outcome of a short circuit. Further inquiry is on, an official said.