25 October 2019
Cuttack: In a failed attempt to save her two daughters-in-law, the mother-in-law too got electrocuted after unfortunately coming in contact with a live wire on Friday.
The deceased have been identified as Sita Mallick (70) and her daughters-in-law Nandita (35) and Puspalata (25). They belong to Batei village in Bharigol panchayat under Salepur Police limits.
As per reports, Nandita and Puspalata accidentally came in contact with live wire while they were putting the clothes for drying. Sita rushed in to help but got electrocuted with them.
Locals rescued the three women and rushed them to Salepur Hospital where the doctor declared them brought dead.