X
 
Central Board Meeting of RBI to be held in BBSR today

Two Brothers Injured As Mobile Battery Explodes In Ganjam


20 November 2019

Rabindranath Behera


Khallikote: Two brothers were injured after a mobile battery exploded at Naikanipalli village under Khallikote block of Ganjam district on Wednesday.

Reportedly, Rajesh Swain (13) and Akash Swain (10), sons of Basant Swain of the village, were playing with the said battery when it exploded for some unknown reason.

The brothers have sustained severe injuries on various parts of their body. They were first rushed to Khallikote Community Health Centre (CHC) and later shifted to MKCG Medical College & Hospital in Berhampur.