X
Direct flight operations from Bhubaneshwar to Varanasi from January 31
Over 60 people taken ill after consuming food during a marriage party

Six, Including Minor Girl Injured In Fire Triggered By Gas Leak In Bhubaneswar Slum


09 January 2020

Debashish Maharana


Bhubaneswar: Six people sustained serious burn injuries after a fire broke out at Munda Sahi near CRP Square here on Thursday. According to reports the fire took place due to gas leakage from an LPG cooking cylinder.

The injured persons were rushed to Capital Hospital. Two of the accident victims have been shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital after their condition deteriorated. A seven-year-old girl was also among the injured persons, reports added.