11 November 2019
Bhubaneswar: Jobs in core sector have always been a catch and in current market scenario civil engineering jobs are in high demand.
Civil engineers conceive, design, build, supervise, operate, construct, and maintain infrastructure projects and systems in the public and private sector, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and systems for water supply and sewage treatment.
Civil engineers work in a variety of locations and conditions. When working on designs, civil engineers may spend most of their time indoors in offices. However, construction engineers may spend much of their time outdoors at construction sites monitoring operations or solving onsite problems.
Interested candidates can apply for civil engineering jobs across several available private or government opportunities through job portals. As for other entrance examinations, here too women candidates, differently-abled, ex-servicemen, and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories can avail the benefits of reservations.
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website
2. On the home page, click on the link provided to submit online application
3. A new page will appear on the display screen
4. Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
5.Enter basic details, like your name, address, email ID and mobile number
6. An OTP will be sent to your email and mobile number for confirmation
7.Key in the OTP number and proceed
8. Application form will appear on the display screen
9. Applications has two main sections like- personal details and qualifications
10. Fill in all the required information and upload all the supporting documents
11. Once you have completed all the sections, proceed to preview the application to verify your details and the documents uploaded
12. Payment could be made online or through offline mode at specific banks
13. Download the application form and take its print out for future reference.