22 November 2019
Bhubaneswar: The result of Odisha Teachers’ Eligibilty Test (OTET) 2019 was announced today by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE). Candidates can check their result from the BSE’s official website.
Click here to know your result
Follow these steps to check OTET 2019 results:
1. Go to BSE’s official website- www.bseodisha.ac.in
2. Click the scroller which say “Results of OTET, 2019”
3. Login with your registration number and password or date of birth
4. Enter the CAPTCHA
5. Your OTET 2019 results will be on screen
6. Save a copy of the results for future reference
A total of 1, 20, 438 candidates had appeared the test of whom 71,970 appeared Paper-1 while 48, 468 appeared Paper-II of the qualifying examination to apply for teachers’ posts in government schools.