15 January 2019
Bhadrak: In a shocking incident, a major fire broke out at Guhalia village under Bhandaripokhari block here late last night engulfing over 20 houses and charring five cattle to death.
Reportedly, the fire broke out due to short circuit and spread to a major portion of the locality. Several families were rendered homeless in the incident. Since, villagers rushed out of their houses in a hurry, their valuables and properties were also gutted in the blaze.
On intimation, fire personnel reached the village and doused the flames.
Also Read: CM Inaugurates 5-Day-Long Krushi Odisha-2019