24 February 2020
Cuttack: A fire broke out in the computer section of the Niali tehsil office early morning today.
Electronic equipment, documents worth lakhs and important data that were stored in the computers are said to have been destroyed due to the fire. Upon intimation fire services officials rushed to the spot and were able to bring the fire under control.
While the exact cause of the fire is yet to ascertained, fire service officials believe short circuit to have caused the major fire incident.