X
Old-woman allegedly attacked & raped in sambalpur
Woman killed after being attacked by wild elephant in Dhenkanal
Youth critical after being attacked by his father-in-law in Digapahandi
youth dies after accidentally falling off a moving Express in Rayagada
Girl student found pregnant at a girls' hostel in Kandhamal

Odisha: Fire Breaks Out At SCB Hospital In Cuttack, Several Documents Gutted


Your browser doesn't support HTML5 video.

09 April 2019

Bikash Sharma


Cuttack: A major fire broke out in the records room of SCB Medical College and Hospital here late last night following which several important documents were reduced to ashes.

The incident occurred at around 3 am in the night when staff noticed smoke emanating from the room. On intimation, fire personnel reached the hospital and doused the flames.

While there have been no casualties, the reason behind the fire is yet to be ascertained. On the other hand, hospital staff said that the fire sparked out from a short circuit.

According to sources, this is the 4th fire mishap that has been highlighted from SCB in last one year.