15 February 2019
Kendrapara: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today visited this coastal district of Odisha and inaugurated as well as laid foundation stones for a slew of developmental projects worth over Rs 173 crores.
While the Chief Minister dedicated projects to the people built at an estimated cost of Rs 54.56 crores, he also simultaneously laid foundation stones for developmental projects to be built at an estimated cost of Rs 118.60 crores.
Inaugurated Projects are:
1) Mega Lift Irrigation Project for the people of Deulatara under Rajkanika block and Dimiripala under Aul block 2) 33/11 KV Primary Power Sub-Station for Jariabada and D.K. Bhol villages
Foundation Stones laid Projects are:
1) Developmental projects for Panchupalli Pantala, Rangani Circuit-Kothighata Lunigheri areas
2) Development of Kendrapara-Indupur, Alapua-Damodarpatana-Jagannathpur Ghata Road and Mehendinagar-Durasahi Road
3) Development of Left Side Road of Paika River Bank Area
4) Embankment Protection of the Right Side Bank of Brahmani River for Jharakata and Padmanavapur stretch as well as the Left Side Bank for Sorisada-Patrapur stretch
5) Embankment Protection of Right Side Bank of Hansua River for Jagannathpur, Badakota and Koilipur stretch as well as the Embankment Protection of Luna River for Gopalpur area
6) Development of Left Bank Road of Danpur Lock-Chakroda Lock-Kendrapada Lock stretch
7) Marshaghai Community Health Centre (CHC)
8) Development of Pattamundai NAC-Ambera Road
9) Tehsil Office buildings of Rajkanika and Rajnagar
Later, the Chief Minister attended farmers’ convention ‘KALIA’ and addressed the gathering.