02 March 2019
Bhadrak: Close on the heels of dedicating Utkal University’s new rural campus at Chandikhol in Jajpur district as well as inaugurating and laying foundation stones for development projects worth Rs 152.49 crore, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik also inaugurated and laid foundations for various projects in the district here today.
Reaching the venue at Chandbali at around 12.30 pm, the Chief Minister inaugurated 16 projects built at an estimated cost of over Rs 396 crore while foundation stones were laid for 19 development projects to be built at an estimated cost of over Rs 1,180 crore.
Addressing the gathering on the occasion, the Chief Minister wished the people Shiva Ratri greetings in advance and announced Rs 6 crore grant for the development of Baba Akhandalamani Mandir there.
1) Upgraded Bhadrak-Chandbali Road
2) 132/33 KV Grid Sub-Station at Paikarapur
3) Gadi & Mato 33/11 KV Sub-Station
4) Chandbali Power Grid
5) Dhamra Fish Pre-Processing Centre
6) Dhamra Skill Development Centre
7) Chandbali Mini Stadium
8) Newly-Built Bhadrak Panthanivas & District Tourism Office
9) Newly-Built Bhadrak Government Polytechnic and various other projects
Foundations Laid Projects:
1) Mega Water Supply Project for the saline water affected areas under Chandbali, Basudevpur, Tihidi and Dhamnagar blocks
2) Jamujhadi-Basudevpur-Dhamra Road
3) Bridge over Genguti river along Gobindpur-Nandapur road stretch
4) Salandi bridge along Barsar-Hengupati road stretch
5) Eight road construction projects
6) Drinking Water Supply project for Raipur and Mahulia
7) Chanbali Tehsil Office, Bhadrak Circuit House and various other projects
Also Read: Meet The Radio Man Of Odisha