X
desktop-khimji

NESCO Godown Catches Fire In Balasore


21 March 2020

OMMCOM NEWS


Balasore: Electrical equipment and accessories worth lakh of rupees were destroyed after a fire broke at a godown of NESCO in Balasore on Saturday.

Reportedly, the fire mishap occured at the NESCO godown situated at Balia under Sahadevkhunta police limits of Balasore district in which a transformer and other power supplies were gutted.

Lightning is suspected to be the reason behind the fire. Four fire brigade teams have rushed to the spot to douse the flames.