X
desktop-khimji

Minor Loses 3 Fingers As Battery Explodes During Charging In Bhadrak


17 February 2020

Pramod Kumar Das


Bhadrak: In a tragic accident, a minor lost three of his fingers when a battery he was playing with exploded during charging. His sibling too suffered injuries in the explosion.

The incident occurred in Tarashuni village of Nandapur under Tihidi police limits of Bhadrak district.

As per reports, Suresh Chandra Sahoo’s two minor sons -Soumyajit and Satya had stumbled upon an old cordless microphone’s battery. The duo was plugged the battery in and was playing when the battery exploded.

Soumyajit lost three fingers of his right hand among other serious injuries. Satya escaped the explosion with minor injuries. The siblings were rushed to the nearest hospital and are currently under treatment.