21 August 2019
Bargarh: A labourer was electrocuted after coming in contact with a live wire while construction of roof for a house at Bardol village in Bargarh district on Wednesday.
The deceased has been identified as Chudamani Bhue (30) of Lamipali village under Kharamunda panchayat in Attabira block of the district.
Reportedly, Bhue was busy in construction of the roof when he came in contact with a low lying 11KV power transmission line and was critically injured.
He was immediately rushed to Bargarh district headquarters hospital (DHH) where doctor declared him brought dead.