03 February 2019
Mahakalapada: A house was gutted and its owner with three cows sustained serious burn injuries in a fire that broke out in Janra village under Mahakalapada block of Kendrapara district on Saturday night.
The injured person has been identified as Baishnab Behera. A gas leak in the kitchen has reportedly led to the fire which gradually spread to other rooms.
On getting information, fire brigade from Mahakalapada rushed to the spot and doused the flames. Property worth lakhs of rupees was burnt in the blaze.