X
Woman dies, her husband & 6-month-old daughter critical after TV explodes
China Coronavirus Death Toll Rises To 2,345

Goods Worth Lakhs Gutted In Cuttack Fire Mishap


23 January 2020

OMMCOM NEWS


Cuttack: Property worth lakhs of rupees was gutted in fire after an electronics godown caught fire at Badambadi area in Cuttack town on the intervening night of Wednesday and Thursday.

Reportedly, the fire mishap occurred at around 2 AM last night. On getting information, fire brigade from Cuttack Fire Station reached the spot and found a family trapped on the upper floor of the godown.

Immediately, the fire brigade started to douse the flames and rescued the family. As the intensity of the fire was severe, more fire engines were called from Chauliaganj fire station.

Short circuit is suspected to be the reason behind the fire mishap. Four fire engines have been deployed at the spot to douse the flames.

Fire Officer, Cuttack Fire Station