07 November 2018
Rourkela: In a fire mishap at Diesel colony in Bondhamunda area one house and two shops were gutted today evening. No casualty or injury has been reported in the incident.
Sources said that the owner of the house had stocked a huge quantity of diesel and petrol and diesel which caught fire which engulfed two shops nearby.
Two teams of the Fire Services rushed to the spot and doused the flames. While the Fire Services have lodged a complaint in this connection with the police, an investigation is on to ascertain the reason behind the blaze.
In another incident of cracker mishap, three persons sustained injuries in Bhubaneswar. The injured persons have been admitted to the Capital Hospital.