X
Elephant tramples villager to death at Parjang Palasahi in Dhenkanal

Fire Mishap At Sanitary Warehouse In Bhubaneswar


Your browser doesn't support HTML5 video.

07 November 2018

Bikash Das


Bhubaneswar: Properties worth lakhs of rupees were gutted in a fire mishap at a sanitary warehouse in Station Bazaar area of Bhubaneswar last night.

As per sources, the godown belongs to Garg Trading Company, which deals with supply and trading of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings.

Though the reason behind the outbreak is yet to be ascertained the presence of plastic items in the warehouse had increased the intensity of the fire, which has also damaged the building.

Seven fire brigade and over 30 fire personnel managed to douse the flames after an almost four hour effort and stop the fire from spreading to adjacent buildings.

Also Read: Lady Doctor Thrashed By Cops In Odisha's Keonjhar