05 January 2020
Cuttack: A major fire erupted in the godown of a tent supplier at Telenga Bazar under Purighat Police Station in Cuttack on Sunday.
Property worth lakhs of rupees including tent accessories, tables and chairs were gutted in the fire. On getting information, fire brigade rushed to the spot and doused the flames.
As per eyewitnesses they noticed smoke and fire emanating from the godown after a loud bang which panicked the people staying nearby. They suspect the fire broke out due to a short circuit.