Body of a girl found near Sanadundu village in Rairangpur
6-year-old girl allegedly raped under Nemala Police limits in Salepur
Carcass of a tusker found near Rameshwar chhak in Khurda
Youth beaten to death allegedly by 3 to 4 miscreants in Ganjam

Close Shave For Passengers As Bus Catches Fire In Odisha's Balasore

Your browser doesn't support HTML5 video.

12 August 2019

Pramod Kumar Das

Balasore: Around 35 passengers had a narrow escape even after a fire broke out due to a short circuit in a private bus near Gandhi Smruti Bhawan in Balasore town on Monday.

Reportedly, the bus named 'Pul Pul' was on its way from Balasore to Bhubaneswar. Just after leaving the bus stand the bus staff notices smoke coming from the bus engine.

They immediately stopped the bus, asked the passengers to step out and informed the fire brigade. Following it, fire fighting team rushed to the spot and doused the flames.