26 September 2019
Bhubaneswar: In order to ensure transparency in the income and expenditure of religious institutions in Odisha, the State Government has decided to conduct audit of the accounts of 61 such establishments in the State.
Law Minister Pratap Jena today informed that many religious institutions in Odisha have their own source of income and expenditure. As the Endowment Department does not have the resource to find out if audit of the income and expenditure is done in a transparent manner, it will be done by competent staff from office of the Accountant General.
As per a notification released by the Law Department on Wednesday, the accounts of the institutions will be audited by the auditors to be nominated by the Principal Accountant General of Odisha.
The religious institutions whose accounts are to be audited are,
1. Sri Ram Mandi, Unit-III, Bhubaneswar
2. Sri Sanischar Temple, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar
3. Sri Kapileswar Dev, Kapileswar, Bhubaneswar
4. Rajadhani Puja Samiti & Group of deities, Unit-2, Bhubaneswar
5. Sri Jagannath Jew, Patia, Bhubaneswar
6. Lord Lingaraj Temple, Bhubaneswar
7. Maa Ugratara Temple, Bhusandapur
8. Cuttack Chandi Temple, Cuttack
9. Raghunath Jew, Tala Telenga Bazar, Cuttack
10. Jagannath Temple, Dolamundei, Cuttack
11. Panchamukhi Hanuman, Khan Nagar, Cuttack
12. Dhakulel Thakurani, Pratap Nagari, Cuttack
13. Maa Charchika Temple, Banki, Cuttack
14. Maa Sarala Temple, Jagatsinghpur
15. Sri Gorakhnath Mohaprabhu, Jagatsinghpur
16. Sri Baladev Jew Temple, Kendrapara
17. Maa Biraja Temple, Jajpur
18. Maa Chandlmata Temple, Chandikhol, Jajpur
19. Maha-Binayak Temple, Jajpur
20. Samadhi Gosain @ Chatia Bata, Chatia, Jajpur
21. Sri Akhandalamani Mohadev, Aredi, Bhadrak
22. Maa Bhadrakali Thakurani, Bhadrak
23. Radha Damodar Jew, Naripur, Astala, Bhadrak
24. Khirachora Gopinnth Jew, Remuna, Balasore
25. Panchalingeswar Mohadev, Nilagiri, Balasore
26. Thakur Mahal, Nilagiri, Balasore
27. Jagannath Temple, Angul
28. Maa Samalei Thakurani, Sambalpur
29. Maa Tarini Temple, Ghatagaon
30. Balunkeswar Mahesh, Keonjhar
31. Hanuman Batika, Rourkela
32. Veda-Vyas Temple, Rourkela
33. Jagannath Mandir, Airabandha, Rourkela
34. Panchdebala Math, Ganjam
35. Sidhabhairabi Thakurani, Mantridi, Ganjam
36. Maa Taratarini Temple, Ganjam
37. Maa Majhighariani Temple, Rayagada.
38. Sri Jagannath Temple @ Sabar Srikhetra, Koraput.
39. Sri Nrusinghnath Temple, Paikamal.
40. Bata Mangala Thakurani, Puri.
41. Sri Baral Balunkeswar Deb, Baral.
42. Jagannath Ballav Matha, Puri.
43. Sri Alarnath Temple, Bramhagiri, Puri
44. Maa Mangala, Kakatpur, Puri
45. Satyabadi Gopinath Temple, Sakhigopal, Puri
46. Balaramkote Math, Kalikadevi Sahi, Puri
47. Panjabi Math, Puri
48. ZeerSwamy Math, BalSahi, Puri
49. Uttarparswa Math, Puri
50. Emar Math, Puri.
51. Radha—Ballav Math, Puri
52. Radhakanta Math, Puri
53. Sri Mahabir Deb, Siruli, Puri
DEBOTTAR (INSTITUTIONS UNDER DIRECT CONTROL)
54. Sonepur Debottar.
55. Kalahandi Debottar.
56. Jeypore Debottar.
57. Baripada Debottar.
58. Nayagarh Debottar.
59. Dhenkanal Debottar.
60. Keonjhar Debottar.
61. Patnagarh Debottar.