X

3 Electrocuted In Bolangir District


04 September 2019

Super Administrator


Bolangir: In two separate tragic incidents, a youth and a couple were electrocuted in Odisha's Bolangir district today.

As per reports, a youth died of electrocution in Gurunda village under Muribahal police limits of Bolangir district while he was trying to save his younger sister from getting electric shock.

The girl had come in contact with live electric wire while while cleaning their house, reports added.

In another similar incident in the district, a couple got electrocuted today in Agalpur village under Loisinga police limits after coming in contact with live electric wire , reports further said.