03 June 2019
Balasore: In a shocking incident, as many as 10 cattle were electrocuted to death after coming in contact with live electric wire at Oladanga village in Balasore district on Monday morning.
As per reports, several wires had snapped on Sunday night due to thunderstorm and lightning. As officials had not disconnected the power supply, the cows came in contact with the low hanging 11 KV wires and died on the farmland.
On being informed, cops reached the spot and sent the carcasses for post-mortem.